There’s been some great news over the last week – and that’s that Yammer is being rolled out for all Office 365 tenants and automatically activated for all new Office 365 tenants. The schedule for the rollout is detailed below.
- Wave 1 started February 3, 2016 and includes Office 365 customers with a business subscription who purchased fewer than 150 licenses that includes Yammer and who have zero or one custom domains for Yammer.
- Wave 2 starts on March 1, 2016 and includes Office 365 customers with a business subscription who purchased fewer than 5,000 licenses that includes Yammer. This does not include customers with an education subscription.
- Wave 3 starts on April 1, 2016 and includes all remaining customers with a business subscription and all customers with an education subscription.
It’s worth noting that there are some things that will change as Yammer is rolled out.
- The Yammer Now mobile app will be deprecated on March 4, 2016.
- Online Now will remove real-time messaging in favor of direct messaging in the next several months.
Don’t know about Yammer? Check out this clip or get in touch with us today here!